Are you tired of doing the same thing day after day?
Would you enjoy working in new situations, helping people in times of crisis, and making a real difference? Are you hard working, energetic, and do you love a challenge? If yes, then the insurance restoration industry may be for you!
To see current employment opportunities, please review the list below. Check back often, as new positions are posted frequently.
All positions are permanent, full time, great hourly rates plus overtime.
We are growing our team. Come grow with us!
Restoration Technician will be primarily responsible for water extraction and for the cleanup phase of residential or commercial businesses that have experienced water and/or fire damage. The Restoration Technician will set up, monitor progress, and tear-down the drying equipment. The Restoration Technicians perform basic labor tasks, such as demolition and removal of debris. The Restoration Technician will discuss field observations with their Manager to ensure project execution and accuracy is timely. Good communication skills are important in this position.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Water Extraction, fire and smoke damage restoration services, mold damage remediation services
- Performing demolitions and light construction tasks.
- Setting up and monitoring drying equipment.
- Cleaning up and debris removal of drywall, cabinetry, and flooring that may be damaged.
- Setting up containment, decontaminating, setting up/monitoring remediation equipment
- Cleaning to industry standards for water, fire and smoke damage
- Good communication skills, mechanical and technical skills.
- Ability to read and understand basic instructions, work orders, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions.
- Thorough and attentive to detail; proactive with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Driving company vehicle as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Customer service experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Prior experience working in the water damage industry or closely-related experience are a plus but not required. Will train the right person.
If you are looking for an environment that will allow you to grow your career, don’t hesitate, apply today!
This position is responsible for constructing, and repairing structures and fixtures of wood, plywood, and wallboard, using carpenter’s hand tools and power tools, and confirming to local building codes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Perform tasks involving physical labor on construction and repair projects for the insurance restoration industry, including the following
- Safety and Protection
- Interior Framing & Repairs
- Gypsum Board Installation and Finishing
- Door, Frame and Hardware Installation
- Bathroom Partitions
- Acoustical Ceiling Installation
- Trim Carpentry
- Cabinetry Installation
- Roofing & Siding Repair
- Site Cleanup
May perform other duties as necessary or required.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com to finish the application process. Thank you for your interest.