Damage Caused by Water in Bay City
Water damage comes from many unexpected sources. The usual culprits include drywall and appliances. Paul Davis knows how to take care of water damage of different types. From completely flooded companies to water stains, our pros have the experience to contain damage to ensure it doesn’t spread and encourage mold growth.
Why Remove Water Damage?
There are many ways your commercial property can fall victim to water damage. Damaged appliances like washing machines may overflow. More artificial causes of water damage consist of septic or sewer tank breaks, as well as overflowing bathtubs. These issues might start out small. Be it faulty plumbing or appliances, some structures can deal serious water damage. Whatever business you operate, water damage has potential to be a major issue for your storefront. If ignored, it may result in future damage in the form of mildew.
Water damage can occur from Mother Nature also. Severe precipitation or storm can damage your commercial property alone. These causes can have a worse result if you have commercial property close to a lake that spills over from these heavy rains.
What We Can Do
With many years industry knowledge behind us, Paul Davis is the most reliable choice for clearing water damage around Bay City, MI. Our technicians are effective, friendly and hard working to restore your building as soon as possible.
Our Flood Mitigation Contractors Perform:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying wet surfaces like padding
- Cleaning and restoring of possessions like documents
- Preventing mold or mildew growth
- Locating and isolating the cause of leaking water
- Reconstruction services or storm damage repair
- Collaborating with insurance providers
Trusted Restoration Services
- Our staff responds and moves quickly. Depending on the extent of damage, Paul Davis experts should be able to remedy water damage in your commercial space in around a few days.
- We’re qualified – With 50 years in service and millions of properties fixed, Paul Davis can handle your water damage emergency.
- We will help with your claims – Working with insurance companies while bouncing back from water damage is rough. We will talk to your insurance company to settle claims fast.
Don’t ignore water damage in your commercial space or business. Call your Bay City Paul Davis franchise today!