Disaster Planning for Residents in Bay City & Midland
There are lots of important parts of business management in Central Michigan, but ensuring business continuity is one of the most valuable. However, these plans usually focus on things like emergency power back-up. A balanced plan will include facilities as well.
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property owners and managers, includes complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a free consultation, call Paul Davis Restoration of Central Michigan!
First Response Program Services
- Disaster restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- 24/7 national call center
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – You’ll receive priority emergency services following a disaster, which helps reduce loss severity, minimizes expenses, and gets your business back on track faster.
- Professional consultation – Our team will work with you to create a detailed emergency game plan.
- Business acclimation – We’ll learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.