Disaster Planning in Bay City, MI
There are lots of important parts of managing a business in Bay City, MI, but ensuring the continuity of their business is one of the most essential. But, these plans usually involve a company’s data or emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
Designed with property managers and owners in mind, the Paul Davis First Response Program includes complete complete disaster planning assistance for facilities with the ultimate objective of rapidly restoring the property to usability, hastening claims and reducing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. For a complimentary consultation, call Paul!
First Response Program Services
- Restoration consultation
- Total property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction services
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services within hours of a catastrophe
- Insurance carrier consultation
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce the severity of a loss, minimize expenses, and get your business on track quicker.
- Professional consultation – We’ll work together to create an emergency plan to heighten your preparedness and help reduce future damage.
- Business acclimation – Our familiarity with your management team will help streamline the restoration process and expedite mitigation work.
- Peace of mind – Your easy-to-deploy plan will do wonders to ease the minds of your management team and tenants.